Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Monday, April 14, 2015

3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

I'm honestly speechless.  I have no words or thoughts to try to explain my weekend.  There wasn't necessarily anything good that happened over the weekend except for me getting to spend time with my mom and getting to sleep in. I went out to lunch with friends one day too.  Otherwise, the weekend wasn't that great.  Not only because of Reat's one year anniversary, which it still was sad even though I personally didn't know him, but then it's also a reminder that in about two months I'll be facing the same one year anniversary but this time it will be with someone who I was really close to, my dad. It was just and overly sad and devastating weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment