Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday, April 6, 2015

Tell me all about your weekend and please share photos!

Alyssas First Birthday_06.jpgBRE.jpg
IMG_8257.JPG bIMG_8016.JPG

This weekend I honestly did practically nothing except for homework. The pictures above are not from this past weekend, but from a project that I was working on over the weekend. In ELA we are doing a time capsule writing project and we have to pick twenty different writings to complete and turn in. These pictures are from my Then and Now paper. In this paper we had to choose four pictures. One baby picture, one from elementary school, one from middle school, and then one from now. working on the writings is basically what I did all weekend. I took some breaks and went outside to play wall ball with my lacrosse stick, and then I also mowed the lawn. We didn't really do anything for Easter this year and we didn't have any family come over either, but we did make a little Easter dinner for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment