Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tell me ALL about what your idea is for your stop-motion animation. I need detail. Who is going to help you take photos? What props do you need? Where do you plan on shooting? EXPLAIN everything.

My idea for my stop motion animation is to do a drawing of a Henna tattoo that  got at the beginning of this school year.  I really like the design and it has a special meaning to me, plus I've also already learned how to draw the design so it would be something that i might be able to complete to my standards and not leave my self so disappointed.  It's a good idea to use for a first top animation video.  The henna tattoo is the word Dad in fancy letters in place of where the drawing of an angel would be.  Then angel wings are drawn out to the side of the word Dad. You add a halo to the top of the name and then put the date he passed away on underneath the word.  I'm still deciding if I'm going to do anything after I'm done drawing, but my plan is to just do the drawing for now and see how it goes with just drawing it.  All I need is a higher up stand (tripod) for my phone (would use my computer screen), a pencil, and a piece of computer paper. I plan on trying to take the pictures right at my computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment